Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, March 07, 2005

2000

Hit number 2000 is gonna happen today or tomorrow. The counter is at the very bottom of this page. I guess I could offer another half naked picture of me to the winner, but I'm pretty sure the guys would not care to see that. Possibly the women don't care to either. Maybe since Kayten won the last time she would be kind enough to offer up a naked picture of herself for the winner. Oh. An idea is coming together in my head now. Maybe the condition for a winner to collect his or her prize, they must first submit a picture for me to use the next time. Okay? Kayten?

3 Comments:

Blogger Kalleigh Hathaway said...

Hell no! Really, babe, if I haven't whored myself out for visitors to my site (not even the 10,000th), then why should I do it for yours??

:-D

11:19 AM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

Oh well. Worth a shot. Guess maybe I can give out pizza coupons.

12:56 PM  
Blogger exile said...

from naked pics to pizza... so it looks like regardless of how you look at it there's sausage involved.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home