Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Checked In

After almost 2 weeks she finally listened to her voicemail. But no reply, so this Friday will be 3 weeks since I last heard her voice. Her birthday is coming up and I've been trying to plan something for a couple months now, but I keep dropping the plans when she leaves. I've decided to continue with plans and then call her with the time and place. Her present is going to be difficult to attain. Or should I say arrange. Over the years the discussion has come up briefly about doing a 3-way. She would bring it up and it seemed obvious she wanted it for me. I kept declining because frankly, I don't want to deal with the overmath when she thinks I was more into the other woman than her. LOL. But I also don't want to share time with her since we have so little in the first place. So, a few months ago I was kidding her about licking pussy, which I've kidded her about other times as well, but this time she replied back "Okay". I was floored but not convinced. Off to another subject I sent her a small video clip of something I wanted her to do for me. A woman had a glass butt plug up her ass and was crawling away very erotically. When I saw that I almost creamed so I sent her the clip. Her response: "Ohhh, yeah. I want to do that for you, and I want somebody to do that for us". She's definately curious now. Of course I'm not sure if its something new, or that's why she kept bringing it up the 3-ways. So, to get waaay back to her birthday - that's what I want to get her. Another woman.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My gosh. I find this so sad. For you, your wife and your girlfriend. I hope that one day you will actually mature to the point where you see what harm you are doing. If nothing else release your wife from your world of lies. I actually pity your children.

I come from a family that was broken by an affair. I know how much it hurts.

so sad.

2:42 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

Don't forget about her husband and children.

Finally. My first stern admonishment. I'm somebody now.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Kalleigh Hathaway said...

Good luck with that! The world is full of couples just wanting to find a woman to use for their own amusement. Trouble is, there really aren't too many hot sexy single women just looking for meaningless threesomes. I had an offer once to be flown to Hawaii for the attention of a couple. I always joked that there's definitely a market to be filled if you don't mind dealing with the confusion of a bicurious woman or the potential jealousy issues that a couple cannot foresee. I don't think I'd get involved as the third woman now unless they were people I already knew really well and were attracted to, and we'd both talked about it conceptually beforehand and NOT specifically planned the encounter.

Even if you find a woman willing to be the third, chances are that she's going to want Sara to be a third woman for her own fun in exchange; or at least that's been my experience.

3:52 PM  
Blogger New Girl said...

I was once the "guest star" in a couple's relationship.

As Kayten mentioned: We were all very close friends, we had talked about rules and feelings beforehand, and when it happened-it wasn't planned.

I am still very close with both of them and they are still a couple.

THAT said, although your relationship with Sara is not the typical situation, MOST couples break up after trying something like a threesome. The couple I mentioned above are the only couple I've seen stay together. And I have seen a lot of threesomes in my day.

What are you going to do if Sara doesn't want to see you for her birthday?

6:03 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

As I mentioned, I'd never consider bringing another woman into bed with us. I know Sara too well. But if its hands off for me and I just watch, then its a possibility. Anyway, I'm at least going to make an attempt.

BG - if she doesn't show up for her b-day present, I'll do her myself ;)

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home