Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Pissed

She is pissed at me. She locked out the email account which is her way of telling me so. I just called her and she won't tell me what the problem is, just that how 'dare' I ask her why she's pissed. Tells me she doesn't want anything to do with what I'm planning, and to leave her alone. She's obviously still pissed about the blog world and used last night to really work herself up about it. I can't tell you how much more painful it is for me when she leaves so upset. My stomach is in knots. And it didn't help things that I accidentally disconnected us while she was in a rant. Fortunately though she answered my return call so I was able to let her know I didn't hang up on her. But that was it, she said bye and hung up. So she's gone again. Why does she torture me so much? Why do I torture her so much? Sigh.

1 Comments:

Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

I think it just goes with the territory. Her thinking is if I don't know what I did wrong then there's no point in telling me. I really have learned alot about women through Sara because she has basically taught me to figure out what I did/said wrong. Even though trivial to us, its major to them. And it's helped immensely in my marriage - believe or not.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home