Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, February 28, 2005

The Wife

I don't mention much about the wife, if at all. But I've been asked enough times about her that I'll say a few things. She's great. She's beautiful. She's fun to be with. She's great with the kids. And she is totally in love with me. Aside from her constantly spending all our money, never sticking to any decision we make together, no attempt to really lose the weight she's gained over the last few years or so, and lack of desire to spice up our sex life, she's great. She's not the problem. It's me. Its those last two things that I have a real problem with. In fact, I wish she would have an affair because I really believe that would take care of those two problems. And yes, I do realize just how good I have it. Nobody realizes that more than me.

I think every man has the need to sow those wild oats and my time had come. Sara just happened to change my plans a little. When I met her I was already in the perfect affair. A woman here at work. We fell in lust with each other and kept it there for about 2 years. We could get each other creaming in our underwear during the day, and still just go out for wings and a beer during lunch. Perfect fuck buddies. More on her later.

1 Comments:

Blogger CoolDestiny said...

My first time here ... will keep on stopping.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home