Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Damned If I Do

.....and damned if I don't. That's been my whole existance with Sara. Just talked with her on the phone and all was good. She asked how I was holding up and I mentioned how this blog world has been a real help in keeping me from dragging her back. She kept asking questions, and the more she asked the more it became obvious to me that she was pissed. I mentioned how I'd discuss us with other people, but I didn't dare mention this blog.* I told her she didn't need to be jealous of me chatting with other woman, but she said it wasn't jealousy, it was betrayal. Wow. Never thought about that. Am I betraying her by airing our dirty laundry - even if under the guise of anonymity?

*So if this blog disappears suddenly, its to keep her from finding it.

1 Comments:

Blogger New Girl said...

I guess it depends on the person.

Paul knows about my blog. He has never read it. He never will. He thinks that if it helps me feel better, he's all for it.

But maybe to Sara it is betrayal. I don't know. Everyone is different.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home