Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Friday, March 04, 2005

Once Again

Once again she was back for a day and then gone. What is becoming apparent to me - finally - is why (she says) she is more miserable when she's here then when she's gone. She makes herself miserable with jealousy. She hates to know I've exchanged a few emails with many of you. She hates when I have my gigs on the weekend. She hates to know that come spring break I'll probably be on a vacation with my family. And she hates knowing that only I can make her orgasm - computer, phone, in person. When she goes away she can bury these thoughts and the feelings that go with them. And is left only with her sense of longing for me. I think that is the only time she can truly see and believe just how much I love her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home