Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, March 07, 2005

Checked In

Sara retreived voicemail this morning. But predictably didn't leave anything. That must mean she had a pretty rough weekend. Good weekends with the family gives her the resolve to stay away, but with 4 kids under 6 yrs of age and a husband that doesn' help much with them, those are few and far between. Weekends. Weekends are very tough times for the 'other' woman. The knowlege that your lover is spending every minute with their spouse, for two whole days. Reconnecting bonds broken during the busy week. Planning things to do together. It took me a long time to understand why Sara was such a bitch on Mondays. In fact Mondays were by far the most common day that she would leave me. I learned not to engage in too much conversation with her on those days. But in reality it didn't matter how I handled Mondays. I'd always start out in a hole and have to dig my way out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home