Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, March 07, 2005

Zero

Had two bartending gigs over the weekend so I was determined to make some connections. Came away with nothing. They were all too young and single. Young and married is okay, and older and single is okay, but young and single is not. I did have an older one really hot on me. She was blond, big boobs, about 40ish. A true MILF. But she was scary. She would give me the evil eye if I looked anywhere else but at her. Can you say Fatal Attraction? LOL. But I could pretty much predict that I will always have an excuse. Following up on the serious flirting means I have to make the decision to move on from Sara. Frankly these women don't stand a chance being compared to her. See. More excuses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home