Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Came and Went

Well #2000 came and went without a word from anybody claiming to be the winner. I guess pizza coupons aren't a worthy prize. No doubt if Kayten had taken me up on my offer there would have been many many people claiming to be the winner.

Sara checked messages again last night so I guess that's my signal to call her today. Should I or shouldn't I bring up the blog friends? I know that's in the back of her mind, is it better left there? But I want phone sex, and she has to be needing it as well. So there it will stay. We have not seen each other since back in September, and the last phone sex was sometime in December. But I still have plans on meeting up with her next week. I've given her a time and place but she has yet to confirm. Should I forego the phone sex and just plan on a big explosion to occur next week? Or rather do I need to tempt her of things yet to cum?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home