Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, April 18, 2005

Expectations

Expectations. Usually the root of most problems in a relationship. Our expectations directly correlate to what we would do in the same circumstance. I expected Sara to correspond via voicemail this weekend. At the least check for voicemail. She didn't. I was totally bummed and doubting what was real between us. Then less than an hour after she got home Sunday evening, she checked for email from me. Keep in mind, she was gone for 4 days from her 4 kids and husband. Probably had lots to do as well, yet she took the time to check in. Go figure. That was not expected. And although she didn't leave me a message, she was back in again before 7am this morning to see if I'd left her anymore messages. A double 'go figure'.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And what do you think her expectations of you are?

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home