Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, April 18, 2005

Her Expectations

I thought I'd respond to a comment left on my previous post with this post, it was a good question pertaining to this weekend. The commenter asked what I thought Sara's expectations were? Although I think I spend every waking hour trying to anticipate her expectations, I'm sure I'm only right maybe half the time. I'm sure she expected more emails to read when she got back, and she always expected an email or two first thing in the morning. She knows that I'm at work by 6:30am and expects/hopes that she is the first thing on my mind. But what did she see? Only one small email wishing her a good time that I actually sent before she left on Thursday. And then this morning there was nothing. If that were her expectations, I certainly failed in delivering on them. Of course what she didn't see is that I was in the middle of composing an email during the time she checked in, and that there were a few voicemails I had left her over the weekend that she never bothered to check for.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess when your in a relationship, a relationship when one party is suppose to love and care about the other party -- the expectations are high. When the other party doesn't show any effort towards the relationship,, well then I guess the expectations start to dwindle. Sometimes people need to know they're loved and important. If it's not shown, then you you start to think "wow, maybe he/she doesn't really care about me or love me the way they SAY they do, if they did, they'd show it...

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home