Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, April 18, 2005

Nuns

Apparently - according to Sara - her weekend was spent with 70 yr old nuns. That's all I got from her. My guess is it was a group of older women with no real interest in getting wild out on the town. That would explain why she has never talked about them, and why I never got the late night - girl gone wild - messages. So my assignment would have been to no avail as well, since it would have involved one of her friends. But I would have loved to hear about her weekend anyway. Guess I'll have to ask for details. There is also an outside chance I may be meeting up with her - and her two young girls - next Saturday. They are 26 and 10 mos old, so there shouldn't be a problem. No, weren't not going to meet for sex, just meet at a park for a picnic or the like. Something we've always wanted to do, but didn't want to waste the time out of the bedroom. Her husband and the boys have other plans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home