Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Work

you glance at me
sweat beads on my forehead
i work it back and forth
muscles ripple the harder i push
side to side
back and forth
your fingers play your nub
dipping into your vault
as it drips
nipple pinched and pulled
eyes never leaving me
i glance up at you
you quickly look away embarassed
i continue my work
back and forth
side to side
heading for your backyard
shirt soaked in sweat i stop to peel it off
you watch chest muscles ripple as i glance at you
you quickly turn around
embarassed again
drips are now a stream
fingers deep inside
you imagine
i push hard
back and forth
side to side
behind you.
moments later
on your knees
fingers incredibly deep
euphoria overtakes
explode
explode again
and again
orgasm after orgasm
you collapse
you sleep
you sleep
you sleep
awaken to knocks on your backdoor
naked, you answer
"finished with your grass, ma'm"
"anything else i can help you with?"
you smile
you take my hand
you mumble
"i've got a tree to water"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm, sweet

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home