Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Desperation

Well, her desperation to run away is really becoming apparent now. And I'm feeling pretty awful for it. This morning she locked yet another account, and she even went as far as creating the next account just so she could lock it too. As I had just mentioned before, this really serves no purpose. But I guess for now its a way to make me realize how much she is trying to win this battle with herself. I need to take a big step backwards and get back to some serious thinking on my part. I know what the right thing to do is. But my stubborness won't allow that - just yet. I want one more time with her. I want to erase these past few months and replace it with memories of our last day together. Why won't she give that to me? She almost did but backed out. Is she afraid that it really will be the end? Is she afraid that all the feelings and emotions she has been suppressing will surface? And not allow her to go through with a true ending to an otherwise awesome chapter in our lives?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home