Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Be Careful For What You Ask For

You just might get it. Truth be told I was a little concerned about how well Sara reacted to my decision to take a break. In the past she has never liked when I made such decisions. Even though she knew I would suggest this for her benefit, she still would be upset by it - thinking I have started to grow tired of her. But this time my intention was to preempt the inevitable. Take a break when we're at a high so that she looks forward to more. What I had hoped to do was put myself in the position of deciding when to start back up again. That way I'm not wondering when, or even if, she'll come back. But she has not checked in since last Thursday and I now feel myself right back into that position of wondering - will she be back? Go figure. But I am in a good place, and will even go as far as to say that it's okay if she's gone for awhile. But it's unrealistic to think that I'll remain in that good place too much longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home