Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, May 09, 2005

Her Predictablity is Unpredictable

As predictable as Sara has become over the years, that's how unpredictable she is now. I mentioned that last Wednesday she locked out the account and by Thursday night she was already into the new one. She even checked in the next morning before again locking this new account. For you new, and as a reminder to old, readers, it's necessary for us to keep this kind of account accessible. There is another email account that is impossible to lockout, one that we've used for years together, that has become risky to use. I don't want her resorting to that account to communicate back to me if necessary. So for the life of me I can't understand why she randomly decides to lock our current one(s). Could it be a message she sends to herself (and maybe me) that for sure she's leaving now? Only she can answer that. But has refused to answer whenever I've asked.

I wanted to respond to a previous comment, as well as comments left on my other favorite blogs about being able to share an awesome sexual relationship with one's own spouse. I want to share my feelings as they pertain to my life. And I'll do that in a new post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home