Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Friday, May 06, 2005

In Response

In response to a comment in my previous post, I would like agree with the commenter that the dynamics in my affair are different than all others. And each affair has its own unique dynamics driving it. But the bottom line is still the same. I'm a cheater. But I don't care. And that's the problem. If my morals were like this throughout every aspect of my life, it might cause me to take a step back and make a change. But I'm the champion of morals, ethics and integrity in everything else, so I feel I'm allowed to be lax here. And yes, I know that's wrong and is not justification in any sort of way. But its just how I feel.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kalleigh Hathaway said...

At least you're honest with yourself. That's a good start and the hardest end for most people to accomplish.

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home