Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

FYI

Recently there has been some small discussions and comments on the blogs I read that has to do with how wonderful it is when two married people (to each other) can have an awesome sex life as well. And this is also a response to a comment wondering why I've never mentioned anything about my family. I'm not trying to make any points here - I think this is just more of an 'FYI'.

I have a wonderful relationship with my wife and kids. Whenever we do things as a family we have a blast. Sure we have the occasional problems but nothing that doesn't get worked out in a short period of time. One thing that used to be a problem was that my happiness around my family was driven by where Sara and I were in our relationship. I've pretty much solved that and only occasionally will I allow the bad times with Sara to weigh heavy on my mind while I'm with the family.

Also, I am constantly trying to kick my sexual relationship with my wife up a notch. From teasing to taunting to whispering sweet, naughty and wicked things into her ear. She responds with her own teasing and taunts, but then looks at me as if I've got two heads when she realizes I'm being serious. I'm sure it's more from embarassment and a lack of self-confidence in herself because she's usually otherwise responsive when she has consumed a large quantity of alcohol. Drunk sex is awesome, but it sure would be nice if it were awesome for a couple of spontaneous minutes at random times of the day/week. However, I know it has to be something she wants it to be as well. But just like I don't like playing those silly '100 Nights of Great Sex' games, she is not into my brand of 'foreplay' either. So as a compromise we arrange nights where heavy drinking is an option, and then I spend the next morning apologizing to her as I try not to have to explain why her asshole burns like hell. Again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So the affairs are just for the rough, wild sex? If wife starts slowly coming around, would you feel a need for an affair?

Is that how Sara started, and then you began to have feelings for her?

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home