Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Friday, May 06, 2005

Rubber Walls

That's what I need in this room. I'm suddenly realizing that her intentions all along are to drive me to the looney farm. She checked back in last night. No message for me, but she checked back into the new account. So, that should totally convince me she is full of shit when she tries to make me believe she has no feelings for me anymore. But I'm not convinced. Which, I hope, means that I'm not that full of myself either.

On another note, here's something I'd like for the part-time or wanna-be psychologists to analyze for me. It's probably pretty simple, but I have no clue. And I've been thinking about it constantly for almost three years now. Ever since Sara and I had really become deep in our relationship, I find that now, whenever she leaves, I find myself disgusted and even angry when I see hot women flaunting their bodies and/or sexuality. This includes on tv shows as well. Yet when things are good, I am the total opposite in regards to that. Which is usually my normal demeanor my whole life. Now my first stab at that had me saying its because if I couldn't have and enjoy a hot woman, I don't want anybody enjoying them. But that would also mean that I feel that I have no chance hooking up with any of these women. But I don't feel that's the case. I'd appreciate any ideas as to why that is because I'd love to resolve that. Otherwise I see myself becoming a very grumpy and sexually frustrated old coot.

1 Comments:

Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

Apology accepted and now I will apologize as well. I've never had the opportunity to call somebody a fuckterd before and it just seemed appropriate. But obviously you are not. Please accept my apology as well.

Yes, my dynamics are unusual as is most in each unique affair. I will post the rest of what I want to say onto my blog.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home