Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

She's Gone - again

Locked the account and left once again. She can do this a hundred times (its getting close to that) and each time I'm certain its the last. And each time I tell myself that if she ever did come back, it was absolute proof that she still wants and needs to be with me. But for years, she comes back, then leaves again, and I'm back to wondering the same thing. And as always, I'm leaving her an opportunity to prove me right or wrong. But now I understand why I create a new account and wait. I always seem to want that last 'proof'. I could end this endless circle by not creating a new account and forcing her to live with her last decision to leave. But my stubborness always gets the best of me. I've told her many times that if she really wants this to end, she just needs to let it all out in an email. Tell me what we both know to be true. Recognize the fact that she wants and needs to be here, but her morals won't allow that. That's it. And I promised her I wouldn't open another account again. Now, even if she really didn't feel that way, don't you think she would write that email to get rid of me for good? I know I would.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's such a difficult decision to try to pry yourself away from what is bad and do what is good, to decide to do what is best for your family or to do what makes you happy.

I'm sure you give her the attention she craves, the emotion of her feeling sexy that she does not get from her husband and I'm know that keeps her coming back. You're the drug that lets her forget her age, her obligations, her weariness for a while. But like any drug, the high plummets to a deeper low.

The guilty conscience keeps making her leave.

All a vicious cycle.

What a lousy situation for the both of you. :(

3:15 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

good thoughts leandra. but i do know her husband does make her feel sexy, and wants more of her than she gives. i think that is as much a part of her guilt since she tries, but can't, appreciate that.

and that's probably why she goes out of her way to make sure she does not show me any appreciation as well. not that i should expect it.

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home