Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Time For A Break

**UPDATED**
As much as I enjoyed the past several days chatting with Sara - there was something missing. We never seemed to get past the chit-chat of our daily lives, and any attempts to awaken her passionate side was to no avail. I got minimal response(comments) to my assignments, and yesterdays poem was completely ignored. This is a crucial part of the relationship, and it was missing. But it's definately not been the first time so its no big deal. Usually, in the past, I'll start a pissing match just to get some kind of passion to the forefront. Mind you, it's not as exhilarating, but it does add some excitement. This time I'm just going to step back for several days. As much as I feel bad leaving her at a time when she wants to chat about so many things, I'm not going to wait around for her to leave again. But here is the email I sent her, I'm sure she won't be hurt by my decision and should completely understand.

Seems like we're caught up for now. and i'm failing miserably trying awaken that awesome passionate side of you - so - this is a good time for a break. but in the meantime, if it awakens in you, the offer still stands to make an appointment. enjoy your weekend.

If you don't know what I mean by an 'appointment', go "here".

**Note Added Later**
I guess I should mention that she may have already beat me to the punch. As I discussed about expectations a couple days ago, Sara expects me to check in enough to answer her emails when she writes. Her thinking is that something (or somebody) most be more important to me if I don't take the time to respond. With that said, she had two emails waiting for me, and had checked in twice, late last night and early this morning, without seeing a reply from me. That's the last time she checked in. Early this morning. I know for a fact that she has nothing planned for the day and was going to just hang around the house. She just may have beat me to the punch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home