Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Reminder

I'd like to thank Leandra for reminding me of something I wanted to post today. Her comment to a previous post was a question wondering if Sara is only about the wild sex, and that if my wife came around, would that be enough for me? If you haven't had a chance to read Kayten's post from Monday - "I miss it sometimes" - please read it. It was by far the best description of what happens each time Sara and I do make love. And the best explanation of why I know we are 'in love' with each other. After the initial 'rip our clothes off and have animal sex', we always settle into making love at least once each visit. To my recollection, I've never had that feeling with my wife. Yet I love her deeply.

But to answer your question, Leandra, yes that would help things in the wild sex department that I miss so much with Sara. But I will forever long for the opportunity to make love to her.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read this soon after you posted but didn't know what to say.

Thank you for answering the question. I guess this goes back to that post you had about loving and being in love.

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home