Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Friday, June 24, 2005

Contentment

I've used this word enough the past couple days so I'll try to discuss more about my feelings in regards to this emotion. I mentioned in the comments previously that contentment is not an indication of being satisfied. Contentment is a compromise to that. I've accepted my contentment long ago because I accepted the compromise that put me there. I think Sara feels, or felt, contentment and satisfaction are one in the same. But for the first time I'm hearing real contentment in her voice. She seems to be more happy with how things are with us now. Or probably more happy with herself and how she's handling how things are between us. And I think its because she's made honest attempts to live without us in the past. She might finally realize that 'some of us' is much better than 'none of us'. This does not mean that we've stopped longing for each other. That we've stopped aching whenever we remember how it feels when we're in each other's arms. It just means that we just look forward to those opportunities whenever they may arise. And we stop obsessing over the many opportunities that never presented themselves in the past. At least I hope that Sara has come around to feeling that way. Only time will tell.

2 Comments:

Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

Kind of a realization that the grass isn't always greener on the other side..

You hit the nail on the head with the comment "But the fuel of an affair is the longing, the wanting, the needing more than 'what is'."

12:34 PM  
Blogger beans said...

i've always said that 'some is better than none'.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home