Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, June 20, 2005

Still Smiling

Per her instructions I looked around for the bedding department. Not the easiest thing to find in this huge mega-mart. But there it was - and so was she. I froze completely when I saw her. She was dressed to kill, tight ribbed pink top, short jean shorts, and heels. I couldn't even remember the last time I had last seen her, but I do remember the ton of bricks that hit me the first night I saw her 4 years ago. And that same ton of bricks was raining down on me again. As I walked up to her she instantly disappeared into my arms as I held her tight against me. Her hair smelled wonderful. I could feel her pull herself even tighter up against me as I tried not to squeeze her too tight. I'm not sure how long we held each other, but she finally looked up at me, tears starting to form in her eyes as her lips invited me to kiss them. I did. Very softly. "We don't have much time" she whispers as she pulls away, taking my hand and leading me to the back of the store. "Wait here". I watch her open the door to the restroom to check if anybody is in there. She motions for me to follow her and once inside she turns to lock the door. Instantly we're in each others arms kissing very passionately now. Very deep and purposeful kisses. She reaches down to pull off her shorts as I feel her step out of them. She pulls away and turning around she bends over, grabbing her ankles as she keeps her long legs straight and spread. Looking thru her legs she watches as I pull down my pants, a smile crosses her face as she see's the effect she has had on my cock by now. "Quickly" she says as the head of my cock is now finding its way into her absolutely soaked pussy. Per her instructions I thrust it in and by the second thrust I'm balls deep into her. It takes perfect control to ram her hard and deep without sending us both falling to the floor. My hands are around her waist, I'm arched over her back as my fingers search for her clit, my cock continuing to drive even deeper into her. I wanted this to last forever, but by now it was too late. I could feel the swelling inside of me as my balls were ready to unleash every drop of cum into her. I moaned loudly as she felt the spasms in my cock, and she could feel the hot cum shooting into her. I kept pumping her until I was exhausted and she stood back up. With my cock still in her I now massaged her breasts as I kissed her neck. "You need to get back" she says as she pulls away and squats down in front of me. She takes me into her mouth and sucks the last remaining streams of cum from me as she's reaching for her purse. She pulls out a tube of lipstick and applies it to her lips, then begins to kiss me all along my shaft, leaving a trail of lipstick behind. She finishes with a big kiss on the head of my cock before reaching into her purse again. Now I'm a little embarassed as she pulls out a pair of panties and a feminine pad. As she sees the look on my face she says "I don't want to lose a drop. You're my lube for my toys when I get home." She pushes me towards the door but not before I wrap her in my arms once more. We kiss, longing in each others eyes, and then seperate.

Yep. That was Sara and me. I was passing through her city this past Saturday and left her a voicemail telling her when I'd be coming through. I had a friend with me who doesn't know about us so I realized the best we could do was 'run into' each other somehow. She left me a message of where and when to meet. Little did I know of what she had in mind. Fortunately my friend was busy MILF-watching from inside my truck and didn't notice how long I was gone. I don't think the smile has left my face yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger O said...

WOW!! that is HOT! and VERY inventive!

i'm smiling for you both. :)

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home