Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Good Place

Things have been fantastic with Sara. She's really opened up to me and has let me inside as a way of apologizing for comments she's made in the past. She's in awe of my undying patience for her but I had to confess that it was my stubborness that took over when my patience could go no further. Our four year anniversary is coming up and she is making plans to attend the same gig we had met at those years ago. But those plans involve her wild girlfriends, who know nothing about us, and that's the way Sara wants to keep it. Of course, making rendezvous very difficult. But that's two months from now so I'm sure not all will remain well between now and then. Yes, I'm still a little gun-shy. Can you blame me?

Of course, things with Nastya are progressing as well. I plan on slowing things way down, but not so much that she feels that I'm losing interest in her. Fortunately she will be going out of the country for 10 days in the very near future. And that's another reason not to get too involved right now. Now, this might sound conceded, but I don't want her to ruin her work/vacation by spending all that time thinking of me. Ouch. That's not how I wanted it to sound, but here's my explanation. Less than a month after Sara and I had met, she went on a cruise with her husband. She spent the whole cruise emailing me, thinking about me, and even at one point contemplating running away and asking me to come get her. In the Carribbean! Although I know she wasn't really serious, the point is, she spent the entire cruise wanting to be back home and talking with me. I really don't think Nastya and I are near that point, but its something I should at least consider. So no sex talk until after she gets back. :)

Oh, I should add though that her husband had a great time on that cruise. Sara has never went wild on her husband, but did so, so she could tell me juicy stories. He most definately had an awesome time, and it was just that reason that I justified to myself and Sara why an affair was a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home