Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, June 13, 2005

Jumped the Gun.

Hey. When you're gun-shy, it happens. She checked in Friday evening, fully expecting to get her ass reamed. LOL. She pretty much accounted for every busy minute since the last time we talked. (Which I don't ever expect her to do). And with her husband home all the time, and his office right next to the 'public' computer, she just couldn't get online with any privacy. It appears that he is giving it a go on starting his own business, so this will probably be a constant problem. At least in the near future. But that will also include occasional business out of town as well. The more often, the better. Obviously.

Nastya had invited me out to lunch last Friday and it was very enjoyable. We talked about many things, but the topic of sex never did work its way into the conversation. I'm still trying to figure out if her 'intimacy' with me is just how she is with people, friends, or that's her nature in general. Hard to explain just what I mean - her warmth invites you in. I guess it's also possible that what I feel is us 'clicking' together. Either way, I'm going to miss her while she heads off to Greece for about 10 days on business - and a little pleasure. She left yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home