Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Unanswered

I'm reading back in my posts and comments to see what unfinished thoughts are still open. But the only thing I've found has to do with the 'territories' thing and that's a can of worms that I prefer not to open. So..... I'd like to open things up to any questions that you might have. A question of curiosity, or maybe a question to clarify something. Any question as long as it doesn't threaten my anonymity.

I did get a moment-by-moment account from Sara's playtime with her toys (and my cum) when she got back home. I can only comment that she is one sexy, erotic and very creative lady. We're desperately looking for an opportunity to get together for a much longer - and much needed - erotic encounter. But what's pushing that desperation is an even greater desire to make love to each other first.

Questions?

3 Comments:

Blogger beans said...

i guess i don't really have any questions...
but i feel your pain.
the desire to have something that is just out of reach..
the need to have that person close to you..
the feelings of contentment when you are finally with that person..
the time that passes feels so wasted.

8:30 AM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

VM - Obviously I am satisfied with the few physical meetings. Guess it's what makes it even more special. Although it may seem I torture myself, I do have enough going in my life that keeps that from becoming an obsession. And its also quite possible that its the extreme lows that cause the extreme highs.

I actually was convinced for a short period of time that my wife was having an affair. A fire was lit in her sexually and I was totally loving the fallout from that. It got to the point that I was almost afraid to have sex because I wasn't sure I could keep up anymore. That fire soon died, and with it any clue with what started it.

I can't answer your second question. I should have made the disclaimer that it can't be a what-if type question. I have a hard time putting myself into that situation mentally - and thus I couldn't possibly know what I'd do if that did occur.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Conall said...

Who cares how many physical meetings she's had... it's quality that matters not quantity ; )

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home