Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Weekend

I finally heard from Sara over the weekend. But she wasn't very happy. In one of my emails I had sent her a link to a website that had several very interesting remote-controlled sex toys. Apparently she went and visited that site Friday night and picked out a few things she liked. But then spent an hour trying to clean up her tracks from the computer. And tracks to that site weren't disappearing. She called my cellphone in a panic needing my help because her husband was due home any minute. Unfortunately when I'm at my gig I leave my phone in the car and didn't get the message until later. I haven't heard from her since so I don't know if she solved her problem.

But she did tell me her husband has quit his job for good now and will be home all the time. No word on what his plans are, but I do remember her saying he's thinking of starting his own business. Anyway, it'll be more difficult for her to check for messages from me so I'm not expecting much from her from here on out. I guess the only plus is that she won't have to deal with getting a sitter if - and that's a very big IF - we try to get together again.

1 Comments:

Blogger O said...

Just found your blog, it stirs up many emotions in me. I'm linking to you and will be back to read more.

Good luck!

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home