Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Now THIS Is Juicy.

This was last August, we were apparently discussing getting together soon. She still had some pounds to lose since it was June when she had her 4th child, so she wanted a target date to shoot for. Here was a nice (typical)little exchange after just speaking with her on the phone (no sex).

Sara: definitely cheered me up:-) walking around with extra kick in my step...not to mention the cream in my pants ;-)
gawd. u manage to get me soooo incredibly horny & it's usually just by one sentence from u. heavy sigh!
i think this is the earliest we've ever talked about getting together. (such a far off date) what do u think? thinking ur a little concerned/skeptical. thinking we def. need Sept. not Oct.!! better if it's thurs. or fri.

Me: i'm glad i could help. that makes my day. just which sentence was it this time?

Sara: can't remember the exact words. but u were talking about the nipple vibrators. and that voice of urs... now u got my pussy tinglin.

Me: luv to hear ur pussy is tinglin. could be vibrating too. hmmm, pussy and nipple tingling/vibrating same time. my cock filling ur ass.

Sara: pure torture here on out! want to sit my ass on ur cock so i can get all of it.


From there it probably lead into cyber sex, but I didn't save those. Damn. Notice her comment about my concern/skeptism about meeting up on such a future date? Obviously because we both know how quickly she can bolt. Well, the next week I was going to go on vacation with the family. Here is what she wrote the day before I was going to leave.

internet too slow. getting frustrated. boys wrestling & screaming.
girls fussing. Starting to lose it. i knew i shouldn't have come back. i know ur leaving. want to be here spending time with you, but surroundings aren't allowing. but doesn't matter. even if i had the whole day with u it wouldn't be enough to
store up for a whole week.
ok. i'm going to start crying. gotta go.


Now, when I go on vacation, no matter how often I try to keep in touch with her, it always is never enough. Usually she dumps me before I even get home. The time before this there was trouble with the voicemail so I was not able to leave many messages. Of course, I was headed for dumpsville again but thought to forward her my cell records. It showed I tried 65!! times to call voicemail over a 7 day period. That, fortunately, saved my ass. LOL. So, I had a plan for this time. I took a whole bunch of pictures of me and arranged to send her a link each day so she could see a set at a time. That worked for the first 3 days. The night before the 4th day, I sent her the link for that next day. When she saw that I had sent it the night before - yup, you guessed it. Deleted everything and locked it out. Well not exactly because of that. Earlier in the day she had a 'guilt spell' while driving her boy to school. When she came home and saw that, that was just icing on the cake. Her words:
was feeling it in the morning. then came back
to the e-mail "i'll be gone the whole day" which just added to matters.
upset that i was that upset that u were gone. -- that i relied on u
that much every day.

She had been gone about 10 days before coming back. Obviously still hurting, but back nonetheless.

So, once again, you can see why her contention that her feelings have not been there for almost two years, is a total ruse to convince herself and possibly me. I hate to beat a dead horse here, but I will continue to do so. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home