Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Private Account

Well, it seems Sara hasn't totally been staying away. I just recently discovered (by accident) that she had set up her own mail account in the same system we are using a few months ago. If you remember my Desperation post a little while back, I mentioned she had already created, and locked the next (numbered) account**. I thought it was an attempt to send a message of her desperation to me. Well it turns out that that next number happened to be the account she created awhile back. Its my guess she is using it to forward the emails and pictures that she wants to keep, since she loses them each time she 'deletes and locks'. I don't know for sure she is using it for this purpose, but without going into a confusing explanation of how I know, it is definately her account. And last night she was in it.

**As a reminder about our email account - the same username is used but with a number added. Each times she locks an account, I (or she) usually set up the next one with the number going up by one. The account she set up is username12 - which at the time we were only on '3'. I guess she didn't ever imagine locking out so many accounts that we'd run up against it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand the significance of this. You think she is going in to look at and save old files that have meaning to your relationship? That seems far fetched. Explain to me what I am missing.

12:44 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

I'm not sure its too far fetched. Without going into great detail, suffice to say that this is not a normal email system. It is an internal system that can't mail out or receive mail in from the outside. She has no other use for an account here. And again, without going to great detail, you have to trust me when I say it is definately her using that account.

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home