Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Friday, June 03, 2005

Would Figure

Sara is back and completely without walls - for the moment. Go figure. You think she's got a sixth sense about me? Apparently the bitch comment I made two weeks ago was the absolute final last straw. So she thought. Well, rather than summarize, here are her words:

not really sure what's up...why I'm here. the 'u are such a bitch' comment when I was completely panicked...thought it was the last straw for me. there's been many, many last straws for me. But for some unknown reason more straws keep popping up. Okay. So I guess you want to hear about u, u, u & u. Yes I think about you every day. Yes sometimes it's good but sometimes it's bad :-) lol ..and sometimes I just don't know what it is. i wonder if i ever will truly get over you. i feel that i'm on the way...the road to recovery...so why turn back. i struggle with it alot. guess u've noticed.

Aside from expressing a desire to see me soon, that's all she wrote about us. The rest of her emails were about her and what's going on in her life. I like reading all that. So, do I put Nastya on hold for now? I'm thinking not. Sara will obviously disappear again very soon. Remember, she's on the road to recovery. I guess, so am I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home