Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Nastya

A beautiful, young, auburn haired Russian woman has interrupted my life. It just goes to show that if you want something to happen, don't go looking for it. But maybe subconsciensously, I have been wishing for it. If anybody can get my mind off of Sara, it would be her. It started with the usual flirting eye contact, but she progressed it quickly by eventually approaching me and striking up a conversation. Either today or tomorrow we will be going to lunch. I do know she has a daughter, but as of yet, I don't know anything more of her situation. But she moves quickly, and I've done nothing to slow things down either. But lets not get into how very wrong this will be. At least, not yet. I'll have time to lament if this progresses much further and I'm actually 'doing' something that requires lament. Of course I could also steer clear of this and get back to obsessing about Sara. Just which is more plausible? Flame away if you must.

BTW: There is an off chance that I might eventually direct her to a few of my favorite blogs just so she is very aware of what she might be getting into. If so, I'll have to delete any entries I've made that refers to her because of the good possiblity she'll find this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home