Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Ten Days.

It was nice to take a break from blogging. Helped, of course, by the fact that I haven't heard a peep from Sara for 10 days now. I feel good for her because I know this is a small victory for her. But as always I hope she comes back, and when she does, I know I'll feel bad for her. I'll know she'll feel like she's failed once again, and I won't have the right words to convince her otherwise. But one thing I forgot to mention in my last post was the voicemail I had left her in response to her computer problem. It being the last message she listened to before disappearing. It wasn't very nice, and I think I called her a bitch a few too many times. You see, when I first retrieved her voicemail it was very late at night (or rather very early in the morning), and I was tired but very excited to see a message from her. Instead of hearing the sweet voice I longed to hear, I heard somebody bitching at me. Thus the reason for leaving my response. Well, a couple days later I relistened to her voice message and realized she wasn't bitching at me, she was just very much in a panicked state. I felt horrible as I relistened to her plea for me to help her out, but by then it was too late. My apology is still sitting, waiting to be listened to, in voicemail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home