Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Comments and Stats

Well it seems for now that Sara has switched to checking voicemail and is staying away from email. The lesser of two evils? She isn't leaving me anything but she's still hanging around and I have no problem with that. Speaking of hanging around, my stats tell me that I have gained a few regular readers, and I'm getting hit more often per day. But oddly the number of comments, and especially emails, I receive is down drastically. Don't be shy, I like hearing from you. Like most, if you don't like leaving your comment in the public section, feel free to just email it to me.

BTW: To help end the confusion some (or most) of you are having - my intentions right now are to have Sara meet up with me one more time. End this the right way. Do I want it to end? No. But as long as Sara feels it needs to end, I will try my best.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first time reading you. Enjoying so far....

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home