Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Back but Busy

I do have alot to post, but just no time to post right now. Still catching up on my favorite blogs as well as catching up on work that has been sitting for over a week. Sara and I had a brief exchange of emails on my birthday, but then she locked out the account after that. So its been over two weeks without any communications and I'm doing good. Surprisingly good. Wish I knew she was doing okay as well.

4 Comments:

Blogger amie-j said...

It's great to see things from another perspective. Thanks for stopping by!!

10:58 AM  
Blogger Neon & Nudity said...

Trust she is doing fine and let it end, its what you agreed to.

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your blog. I love it and my heart was breaking when I read your last encounter with Sara. You're a wonderful man but be strong and don't try to contact her. I'll be back to read more and see how you're doing.

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi my sweet friend

glad you are back..you were missed!! and I changed addressed in your absence

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home