Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, July 28, 2005

We Talked.

Yesterday afternoon we talked on the phone for about a half hour before business overtook me. Unfortunately it seemed we had so much to say, neither of us did much listening. LOL. However. There is that possibility that she might be back to resisting me. After a whole week of constant voicemails back and forth, she has not been back to check for messages since our conversation. With her husband out of town, that's one less obstacle for her. And that leaves her nights completely open once the kids settle down for bed. But nothing as of mid-afternoon today. Voice or email. But its been a beautiful couple of days so I hope she's making the most of it with her children.

Our 4th anniversary is coming up next weekend. We will both be at the same event where we first met. But things aren't falling into place at all. The latest is that her husband and boys will be coming along. The boys heard Sara talk about a motel room, and they went nuts. They want to stay in the motel room. And husband thinks that's a great idea. Considering what had gone down just a couple weeks ago. If he see's me gigging at this event, 200 miles from where he saw me last, there could be many questions he will be asking Sara.

2 Comments:

Blogger beautiful face said...

I don't know how you live with the back and forth.

12:04 AM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

Sometimes.... neither do I.

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home