Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Things are Good.

We've been exchanging a lot of voice messages since last Friday, but I have yet to get to talk to her on the phone. Another opportunity to meet up this Friday just fell by the wayside, but I'm not so bummed about that. It was a longshot. I'm just glad she's searching for these opportunities. I did lure her back onto email once, something she's avoided for almost a month now. I told her I left a picture of me she might be interested in looking at. That did the trick. But she did say she was very worried getting back online. Since her computer doesn't clean up consistantly, and her husband being home most of the time, her concerns are justified. In the past she would usually have time to contact me so I could help her if any problems arose. Now if only I can get her on the phone once in awhile.

Doing lunch with Nastya today. She wanted to get together before she left for a week. After our encounter that Friday night, I've pretty much just laid back, and she hasn't been as forthcoming, so lunch should be a little interesting. My guess we'll both ignore that anything ever happened.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tools, internet options, then delete files in the "Temporary internet files" section. Worst cast she can get a Cleaner to do it for her.

9:57 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

True. That's worked in the past. However, History doesn't clean up so well. She deletes specific entries in History, but sometimes they don't disappear. And several times she had to rush off the computer because of a kid screaming, and completely forgets to go back and clean up. Installing a Cleaner is not an options because it will be a red flag for her husband. He's a computer weenie.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home