Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

We're On Tomorrow

Gonna try it again. And she has the sitter, the excuse, and wet panties to keep her from backing out. We even started the foreplay with some awesome phone sex yesterday.

But we also had a real good conversation beforehand. I'm pretty sure I'll be letting her go after tomorrow. The honesty in that conversation was long overdue, and we intend to talk more tomorrow. I don't have time to get into much details but basically she's told me things are horrible at home and that with me around, she has no desire to fix things. And that I will soon find her and her kids on my doorstep. And the subject of why I won't consider leaving my wife also came up. Not directly, but with indirect questions. Now she's done this before, so I'm not running scared, but this time feels different. There was so much more honesty and sincerity and in what she was telling me. Maybe that doesn't make much sense, and if I had more time to think about it, I could probably explain it better. But she has gotten through to me. I'll try to post more later today if I have the time, or else on Thursday.

1 Comments:

Blogger beautiful face said...

oh boy

things are happening for both of us

hang in there!

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home