Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Back Out

Sara left a message saying she's having second thoughts. Wants the evening to hash it out for herself. I left her a message telling her its ok, but that she should just look at it as two friends getting together. (She always gets nervous the night before.) She replied saying she'll go through with it but that she's afraid it really might just be friends getting together and that I'll be hurt by it. My response was that I'll truly believe and accept anything she tells me as long as I can look in her eyes when she says it. What sucks is my excitement now has been replaced by anxiety.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home