Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Friday, July 22, 2005

Wasn't Meant To Be

We exchanged a few more voicemails yesterday afternoon, and each one got us more and more excited about today. There was no doubt in my mind that she was 100% where I had hoped she'd be. I fell asleep early so I didn't get her last two messages until this morning. The first told me she had just gotten back from shopping and has the bagels and cream cheese. She also went to Victoria's Secret and picked up something special for me. I had such a big smile of anticipation as I listened. The second voicemail wiped that smile right off my face. She just got a call from her husband (last night) and that his Friday's meeting was cancelled. He planned to head on home but will probably stop somewhere halfway and drive the rest of the way this morning. My heart sank listening to this. She said, in the past he has sometimes driven all the way home. So she's not sure if he'll do that. And even if he does stop, she won't know when he'll wake up to finish his drive. As it turns out, it was 6am when he headed out, and was expected home about 9am. Disappointed doesn't even begin to describe how I am feeling today.

2 Comments:

Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

her oldest is just getting old enough for fulltime school. the second is still partime, and the two girls are still in diapers.

in the past it always was using a sitter. but since husband quit job and is starting a new business, he's home most of the time, and the money for sitters is tight. this past time her husband was out of town and her in-laws took the kids for the night (thursday) with intentions of bringing them back by lunch on friday.

8:07 AM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

as far as talking. i have no idea why, but she is purposely resisitng talking to me on the phone. in fact we haven't talked 'live' in over a month, or more.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home