Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, August 29, 2005

It's About Time

Think I'll take a few minutes to post something today. A lot goes around in my head, ideas and thoughts I want to post, but I never make the time to do it. Unfortunately those ideas and thoughts are long gone now. LOL. So instead I'll do an update. I got an email from Sara asking me for an unusual request. The request itself wasn't unusual, but it had a slight twist. But to comply won't necessarily be getting back on that coaster ride again. That's something I can promise you I won't be doing again. And things with Nastya have slowed to a stop, and I'm not bothered by that at all. I didn't really put much effort into it, and it's possible she sensed that. Or, I wound up boring her with my unattentiveness. This feels good, and it feels right. I hope the feeling continues.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. It sounds like you're really coming to a good kind of peace with this...I bet the time to yourself (meaning, not trying to sort of different relationships) will do you lots more good. Enjoy it. --VM--

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home