Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Getting a Room.

I left Sara with the idea of a picnic breakfast in a park somewhere. I also told her that this has to be about us. Not just for me. I told her that of all the things I listed (see previous post) that I desired to do with and to her, that just to be with her is all I care about. I only want to hold, feel, touch and kiss her. She replied that we were 'in sync' because she didn't know what she might be ready for either. She loved the picnic idea, but that being in public near and around her hometown would make her very anxious. She asked that I get a room and she'll bring the bagels and cream cheese, and I'm to bring the coffee.

Now if this had been an exchange of emails, because of what has gone down this week, I would be suspecting she only wants to talk, and possibly ends things. This being an idea of mine several times in the past. But since I could hear her voice, I sense she just wants to be with me. She probably is justifying this get-together to herself as two friends meeting for breakfast and conversation. I will even go as far as to say that this might even be a test for her, to see if all those feelings and emotions for me still exist as strongly as before. I'm not reading anything into her request for us to get a room. I totally understand how she would feel more comfortable not having to look over her shoulder out in public.

1 Comments:

Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

great idea on the fresh cut flowers. i was thinking roses but hated the fact she couldn't take them with her.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home