Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Back To Her Old Ways

It would figure. In the course of my attempts to keep things upfront, genuine, and honest, I've managed to knock her back to her old ways. While having a nice heart to heart talk on the phone, I found her wall building. When she starts to list all the reasons why she shouldn't be here, and wondering what it would take for me to leave for good, and why do I always leave it up to her to end things, its wall building. But what set her off is when I mentioned that I had left nothing - no email or voicemail - for her to come back to, yet she still did. Bam! That knocked her back for good. I'll need to let the dust settle before I can even begin to decide what to do from this point on. We'll see.

2 Comments:

Blogger Neon & Nudity said...

Dude, this is getting sooooooooooooo old. Either you are "being good" or staying away or you are not. You try to play cat & mouse and then whine about her going back to her "old ways" and "her wall building."

Read the last bit of this post again. Are you proud how you have "knocked her back?"

4:46 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

Hey. Reread that post and see if there isn't another way you can interpret that. There is no whining, or being proud, of her being knocked back to her old ways. There is no game of cat and mouse. I was being good and staying away waaaaay more than I ever have. And, unlike in the past, I left her nothing to come back to. That's a huge, huge, step for me.

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home