Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The First

Well I asked her how I was to interpret her response, and she said my first interpretation was the correct one. Do I know her or what? So you'd think I'd have jumped on the opportunity and got things set up for another get together. But I haven't. At least not yet. And no clue why. But I think it's because I want to make sure she doesn't fall back into old ways. It's the only assurance I would have that we're not going back onto that coaster ride again. But I'm not sure what signs to look for that will give me the reassurance I want. However, I'm very aware of the signs that tell me she is back to her old ways. I guess I'm looking for the absense of these signs. Does that mean I'll be looking for nothing?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mermaid Girl said...

Wow...I have realised this is what I must do to Q.

Thank you for opening my eyes to the other side of this equation.

MG

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home