Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Friday, September 02, 2005

Five Times

Wish I had something to post about, but I'm still just laying back and seeing how things sort out. She had to 'take care of things' five times yesterday, each time sending me an email hoping we could take care of that together (over the phone). Unfortunately for me, I was too late receiving the messages. She hasn't mentioned wanting to get together since her begging incident, but I'm sure she's waiting on me to make that decision. So today I told her I wanted to see her next week. Her reply was: "Hmmm".

Now I can interpret that two ways. The first is:
"yes i want to but we're supposed to have stopped all this but damn i'm so horny and want your cock so badly but you promised me the last time it would be the last time but oh how my pussy aches when i think of your cock so deep in my ass that it's starting to drip but i wish you would just tell me when and where so i don't have a choice and don't have to decide if we do this again damn my pussy throbbing now and need you take care of it soon....so okay"
And the second way is:
"let me check my schedule" LOL. We'll see.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds very confusing dear friend!

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home