Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

As Expected.

Well it comes as no surprise that Sara hasn't been back yet. I opened up the account on Sunday and she is still a no-show. I did call her last week - something was happening that is kind of an inside joke and I knew she'd laugh about it. She did, but I kept the conversation very short anyway. As usual I'm flip-flopping about whether to call her again. I know she wants to hear from me, and hopes that I would initiate the call. But on the other hand, I know she doesn't want to live with the fear that I'll call at the wrong time.

I think I'll probably wait until she starts checking in again. Even if she's hiding, I can at least leave her an email letting her know when I'll be calling. If it is a bad time, its up to her to let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home