Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Last Update.

This is probably the last update for awhile because I'm heading out of town. Sara's hiding again. Until yesterday, she didn't know I'll be going away for vacation for about 10 days. She hates when I go on vacation. It's been the catalyst of her leaving everytime that I do. I don't think she plans on leaving, but something usually happens to push her that way. And this is pretty common for her to go silent just before I leave, but I don't expect her here when I get back. No doubt the timing sucks.

But, unlike other times, I won't hesitate to call her if she isn't here when I get back. She knows this, because I told her I will.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

Have a great vacation. Maybe things will be different this time, better even!

Best of Luck

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home