Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, April 23, 2007

Still Quiet.

She still hasn't checked in yet. Looking back I've realized the very last email she read was when I told her I was going away for 10 days and would be locking up the account (and my text messages) while I was gone. That was on a Wednesday before I left, and she never did come back to read anymore emails up until I locked the account on that Friday. Considering she never liked when I 'made the rules' as far as how/when we communicate, it's very possible this upset her more than I realized it would. Hell, you'd think she'd be happy that I actually was locking the account on my own! lol.

As I look back at this last time she was around, I don't regret blowing what seemed as finally a chance to see her again. It was obvious she wasn't ready, which meant she would have cancelled last minute on us anyway. I know the only way I can see her is to set a date and time, and be there. She will show up. But she needs to - at the very least - be checking in to see that message for that to work.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez, DII2, I've been reading you for longer than I can remember and it seems to be such insanity, always the same tiny indications on the same big cycle. When will you ever move forward, either of you? Do your marriages stagnate your personal growth, is this the only light shining in your lives? If something finally happens in 20 years and you can be together, won't it be a huge letdown for both of you by that point?

On one hand, I admire your tenacity; I could not be that single-minded about anything. On the other, I think you're half-insane to be writing these same things year after year. I was where you were, as you know, and have fully moved through that cycle and moved on. Then again, there were other changes in my and his lives which enabled us to reach our own resolutions. "What if" became a real question we were able to actually answer and get to the other side of.

9:48 AM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

Well kay, my life is not on hold - it's very much being unaffected by this. And if we were the only lights shining in our lives - we'd be together. But we both have kids we love, and they are those shining lights. If you got kids, you know what I mean. If I were to move on, I'd have no clue where I'd be headed.

Of course, I can't speak for Sara. Unfortunately I'm guessing the above is not the same in her case

12:36 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

Oh kay, that's you. :) That's so wierd since I was just thinking about you earlier today. Was going to try to remember to dig up your email tonight when I got home. I'll visit your blog and do some catching up. It's been awhile.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home