Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

It's All Good.

Talked to Sara twice on the phone today. She surprised me with an early morning phone call at work, then later asked that I call her after lunch - which started out as phone sex. Both times we talked for about an hour, nothing in particular, just catching up. All her walls are down. Her wanting to meet me for coffee had nothing to do with the coffee. Just like me, she longs to see me again. I'm hesitatant to have 'that' conversation with her even though I know that right now is the best time to have it. She's in a good place and will be open and honest. We've gone down this road many, many times, and it always ends at the same place for her. I'm hoping if we talk honestly up front, maybe that can change.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know i have always been a critic regarding this situation. But i have to say today that I'm very happy for you, Hope that things work out. Heck sounds like it would just be nice seeing her again after all this time:) Wouldn't worry about the rest, I'm sure what will happen, will happen. So do you know the reason why she is coming around after being away soooooo long.

12:32 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

No, I don't know the reason. I pretty sure its something, or things, I've said in the emails that hit home with her. Wish I knew what it was, but she will never let on.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

'that' conversation is never easy, no matter how good your timming might be!

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home