Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Came and Went.

Yes, she did come back again for a couple weeks, but then I went on vacation for 2 weeks and the day I got back she left for a week vacation. She's been using that opportunity to leave again. No surprise.

But our 'anniversary' is coming up in a couple weeks. No matter how long she's been gone, she always has managed to surface during this time. My expectations are obviously high that this year will be no different, but I am trying to prepare myself for the disappointment if she doesn't.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just discovered your blog today (7-22-08). I've been reading the archives, but I'm exhausted. I(we) ended a 13 year affair in Oct. The wife recently found out, she had suspected for years, and has started harrassing me (or trying to). It's a terrible thing. I had not spoken to him since Oct. and he called just a few weeks ago to tell me "no matter what, I'll always love you." I know what Sara meant when she said she was afraid of what would happen 10 years from now. I feel the same way. The only way I was able to quit.....cold turkey! Hardest thing I've done so far. I'll never be involved in another affair. May the force be with you...

10:42 PM  
Blogger Captivating said...

Still involved in my affair. Can't see any end to it since neither of us seem to want it to end.Yeah I am afraid of where this may lead. Our history from years ago has shown us that we can't just "be friends." Things have gotten even more intense since I shared with him a little taste of how I feel about him. Your and Sara's history is much the same. She WILL be back as much as she tries not to come back. She loves you and she can't help herself.

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you are gone now. I hope you are well. I wonder how you are doing every now and then.
Maureen

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home